Welcome to the Grokker Cooking Forum!
7 Comments
LAURA HELSLEY, Level 13
Enthusiast
May 23, 2023

Any one have any thing they recommend that is good and tasteful?

Geralynn Goldsmith, Level 2
Enthusiast
July 30, 2022

good questions

Alice Pappas, Level 28
Enthusiast
April 6, 2021

is there a way to post the recipe videos to the forum? That way we can have threads such as glutten and soy free, or low histamine, ...and post the recipes we find that fit that heading so others do not have to open every video looking for allergen friendly...and add substitutions in the comments that one has made to fit into a particular category

Viv Ann, Level 16
Enthusiast
January 31, 2014

Thanks for sending that and I had already found that before posting my message. If you check it out, there is no option for meat free (for those of us who still eat poultry, fish, etc.) However, someone from Grokker already sent me a link to the chefs that tend not to use red meat in their dishes so I am all set. You might consider adding "no red meat" as an option. We have many friends that also do not eat red meat but do eat poultry, seafood, etc. I am enjoying the site very much.

Yumee Jang, Level 15
Enthusiast
January 31, 2014

Viv Ann Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We do have a search function at the top of our site (next to the magnifying glass) you can search for any type of recipe; low fat, chicken, vegetarian, etc. Once you search a filter bar will appear on your left. You can customize your search with the filter more specifically. Here is a link to a chicken search filter. https://grokker.com/search/videos/?topicid=4fcd354a46ec474e2e000001&q=chicken%20 to start.

If you have any further question please let us know and we will get back you as soon as we can!

Thank You

Viv Ann, Level 16
Enthusiast
January 19, 2014

Is there a way to customize what recipes are recommended to you other than by type of cuisine? For example, is there a way to choose no red meat or low fat? Thanks! Vivian

Yumee Jang, Level 15
Enthusiast
September 17, 2013

Hi. My name is Yumee I will be helping you moderate our new cooking forum. We want this forum to be a place on Grokker for our community of cooking enthusiasts to share and exchange with other like-minded enthusiasts, experts and Grokker team members. As we start to ramp things up, please start a thread with a question or comment you have or respond to this thread with any questions about Grokker or suggestions you have. Also, you can always reach me via email by sending a note to cooking@grokker.com. Looking forward to connecting with many of you in the future!

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.