Another recipe I created in conjunction with Speedo! This one got so much love and for very good reason, if I don’t say so myself! Super simple to make, super tasty and no added nasties!! What’s not to love!?
I haven’t tried it with gluten free flours but I assume it would work just the same? (Maybe add some baking soda to help them rise a little?) If anyone tries it please do let us know how you get on!
Ways to eat them;
- You can make a mini pizza out of them! Tomato base, veggies and cheese! Boom!
- Topped with peanut butter and sliced banana for a killer breakfast!
- Use as sandwich bread!
- Use as a wrap!
- Slice up and dip in hummus or some other delicious, healthy homemade dip!
- Pair them with a delicious homemade healthy curry.
Seriously the possibilities are endless!
Give them a go and see for yourself!
- Plain Yoghurt (350g)
- Self Raising Flour (350g – Plus a little more for rolling out the dough) – If you only have plain flour, it’s fine but perhaps add a little baking soda.
- Pinch of salt and pepper or other herbs if you fancy – I used garlic, butter, rosemary and thyme.
- Combine the flour and herbs, now add yoghurt and mix together.
- Divide into small portions, around the size of golf balls.
- Heat a skillet pan with a little oil.
- Roll each ball out until they are only a couple of mm thick, then score on one side with s sharp knife.
- Now cook for a couple of minutes each side. (This is when I added the garlic butter)
That is literally it! They’re so good!