So it’s time for our weekly round up! Is it really Sunday already? Man, this week has flown by! I hope you have all filled it with little healthy wins along with a bit of well earned festive indulgence, the first mulled wine or mince pie of the season perhaps?
- First up on the list is a brilliant post by ‘A Daily Cup Of Yoga’ and it’s all about the power of enthusiasm. Sit down and have a read, prepare to start next week brimming with excitement and positivity.
- Check out this ‘Snowbunny Blast’ workout by Blogilates! An awesome HIIT workout in less than 30 minutes! Winning!
- These Beetroot Brownies by Carly Rowena… Need I say more?!
- Want to race more in 2016? Don’t know where to start with the hundreds of races out there to pick from? Read this post by NYC Running Mama all about how to pick your goal race.
- Try this sweet potato gnocchi by Fitness on Toast… A tasty and healthy alternative to pasta.
Is there anything you’ve seen on the world wide inter web this week that you’d like to share? We love recommendations!
/// Sign up to Grokker today to enjoy countless videos with content ranging from yoga to HIIT to cooking delicious healthy meals for you and your family! Let us join you on your journey towards becoming a better you. Best, The Grokker Team.