Looking to impress someone with a delicious main course? This place has tons of recipe to help you find that perfect dish to share with your love one, family, or guests.Prosciutto Chicken in Mushroom Sauce
1. Prosciutto Chicken in Mushroom Sauce
A simple & tasty chicken recipe that's sure to impress. Succulent chicken breasts stuffed with a spinach and cheesy breadcrumb filling and wrapped in crispy Italian cured ham. All served up with a rich & creamy mushroom sauce. Wow!
2. Butterflied Leg of Lamb with Roasted Pumpkin
Learn how to roast this beautiful Leg of Lamb Dish with an unusual sauce which was inspired by the mountains of Northern Italy.
3. How To Make A Homey Gnocchi
Learn how to make a wonderful Gnocchi Dish packed with flavor and finished with a fresh tomato sauce.
4. Vongola - Clams & Pasta
A quick seafood and pasta dish for dinner. How to choose and rinse clams.
5. Gluten-Free Honey Mustard Garlic Rack-of-Lamb
This rack of lamb recipe is sure to hit all your taste buds with flavors ranging from sourness from the lemon juice, sweet taste from the honey, bitter taste from the Dijon mustard, to savory taste from the garlic and salt.
6. Beer Braised Sausages | Hungry for the Holidays
These sausages are a quick and easy dish that take only minutes to cook up. For extra credit, make your very own homemade mustard...your guests will thank you.
7. Stuffed Pork Loin Roast | Hungry for the Holidays
Stuffed with raisins, herbs and shallots and roasted on a bed of yellow onions, this pork loin is a superb centerpiece for your holiday table.
8. Lemon and Herb Lamb Chops | Hungry for the Holidays
These chops are impressive finger food and take only minutes to braise. Finish them with a quick mint-herb sauce and you have a perfect pairing.
9. Pasta Recipe - Chicken and Sausage with Bowties