Sprouting Micro Greens
3 Comments
, Level 11
Enthusiast
July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your response and help! :)
I just started the process of sprouting sunflowers and wheat berries yesterday; hopefully all goes well fingers crossed.

Leah Putnam, Level 10
Enthusiast
July 22, 2014

Hi @Susan, I love spouting and have an inside sprouting garden of wheatgrass, sunflower and pea sprouts growing 24/7. I also dabble in chick pea and lentil fairly often too. The wheatgrass, sunflower and peas are grown on trays of soil where as the other sprouts are not. It is a very simple process with the right equipment, consistency and love. I have not been growing the micro greens but I use hard wheatberry seeds for wheatgrass. I juice my wheatgrass daily for an amazing elixer to my wellness. Good luck sprouting.

, Level 11
Enthusiast
July 21, 2014

I have been buying wheatgrass and sunflower spouts for a while now, but I am thinking of growing my own. I've watched a few videos on growing your own, and it looks pretty straight forward and easy to do...

Have you sprouted/grown your own micro greens? If so, what are your tips and recommendations? What type of seeds do you recommend for growing wheatgrass?

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.