-2-3 red beets
-2-3 gold beets
- Mandoline beets and set aside in a bowl.
- Drain cashews, blend cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and salt into a food processor.
- Add chopped sage to the cashew mixture and blend
- Roughly chop basil and spinach and add to the food processor
- Add olive oil and salt and blend together
- Assemble starting with the red beets, cheese, golden beets, pesto and repeat layer after layer.
- good source of vitamin A
- anti-inflammatory benefits
- helps prevent heart disease