Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
2 Taste the Difference outdoor-bred pork sausages
1 tbsp Sainsbury's sunflower oil
3 smoked back bacon rashers by Sainsbury's, fat trimmed, cut into cubes
1 cup (75g) of button mushrooms, sliced
1 cup (1/4 x 250g) of pack Sainsbury's pomodorino tomatoes, halved
4 large British free-range Woodland eggs by Sainsbury's
1 and 3/4 tbsp (1/2 x 25g) of bunch fresh chives, snipped
1. Squeeze the sausages out of their skins, and roll the sausagemeat** into 12 bite-size balls.
2. Heat ½ tablespoon of the oil in a 20cm ovenproof frying pan. Add the sausage and fry all over for 1 minute, until browned and cooked through. Add the bacon and mushrooms and fry for a few minutes, until golden. Add the tomatoes for a further minute. Remove the mixture and set aside. Discard excess fat from the pan.
3. Whisk together the eggs and chives and season with freshly ground black pepper. Stir in 2/3rds of the fried sausage mix. Preheat the grill to medium.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan over a medium heat. Add the egg mixture, tipping the pan so that it covers the base. Turn down the heat and scatter over the remaining sausage mixture. Cook for 8 minutes, or until almost set.
5. Place under a preheated grill, for 2-3 minutes, until the frittata is set and golden. Let cool slightly, then slide out of the pan, cut into wedges and serve.