Cook Time: 0 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1/4 medium, tomatoes chopped
1/4 small, onions chopped
Jalapeños/Serranos chopped to taste
5-6 sprigs, Cilantro chopped
1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Lime Juice taste
1. Cut and peel the Avocados and take the flesh out in a bowl.
2. With a fork mash it up a little, be careful not to overdo it. It needs to have a little texture.
3. Add in the following: Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeños, Cilantro.
4. Squeeze some Lime Juice into it and mix.
5. Add in Roasted Cumin Powder, Salt and Black Pepper and mix well.
6. Chill and serve as a dip with some chips or as an accompaniment to a Mexican meal.