1. Start by mixing all marinade ingredients: wine, rosemary and olive oil (2 tbsp), inside the baking dish. Pre-heat oven at 375 F or 180 C.
2. Add the lamp chops and let is rest for 1 to to 2 hours. Or overnight in the fridge.
3. Cut the onion in 4 to 6 slices.
4. Cut the potatoes in round slices.
5. Peel the garlic head.
6. Add everything in the baking dish together with the marinated lamp chops. Leave the marinade sauce in. Add some salt, rosemary leaves and 1tbsp of olive oil on top.
7. Cover the baking dish with foil.
8. Bake it from 30 to 40 minutes at 375 F or 180 C, It depends on how big the chops are. Remember to remove the foil after the first 20 minutes..