4 cups Portobello mushrooms, roughly chopped
1 cup walnuts, soaked overnight
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup parsley
2 tsp cumin
1 tbsp Nama Shoyu
1/2 tsp salt
1. Spiralize, mandoline, or just cut zucchini into noodles. Toss with 1/2 tsp of salt and set aside in a colander to drain.
2. Drain walnuts and add all meatball ingredients (except the Portobello mushrooms) to the food processor and blend, then add Portobello mushrooms and blend for a few pulses.
3. Roll meatballs into balls, place in dehydrator overnight or in the oven on a silpat sheet or parchment paper for about 1-2 hours at 200°F, depending on your oven's temperature.
4. Drain Brazil nuts and sundried tomatoes and add all sauce ingredients to food processor. Blend. Set aside in a bowl.
5. Assemble everything on a plate.