getting a work out in after a twelve hour day of work and spending time with the family
7 Comments
BobbieandGeorge Mills, Level 48
Enthusiast
November 26, 2015

Thank you like I said before if it was not for grokker I would not be able to workout six days a week. And the videos are great I love this site

M L, Level 19
Enthusiast
November 23, 2015

BobbieandGeorge Mills It has been wonderful to see your dedication to your fitness over the past 1+ years. You are an inspiration, and we're so happy to have you as part of the Grokker community!

Enthusiast
November 22, 2015

Thank you all for the amazing videos that you have all provided. I am still working out with grokker and I am finishing the tight in 28 days program. All of the workouts that are provide are great. I have seen a really improvment with my endurance, flexiabilty and strength. Again thank you

Kelly Lee, Level 9
Expert
November 21, 2015

Thanks BobbieandGeorge Mills! I am so glad that you found Grokker.

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story! Congratulations on finding ways to stay fit and active.
I have a few core videos and a HIIT Arms workout that would be great for you. I would love to hear how your journey progresses.

I can’t tell you how many times that parents contact me and tell me that they would really like to workout, but they just don’t have the time. Grokker is a great resource to help you achieve your goals without the extra commute to the gym. Not everyone has an hour, but everyone has 10-20 minutes and that can be enough to maintain fitness, if needed.

Great job!

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Ellysia Noble, Level 12
Expert
April 12, 2015

BobbieandGeorge Mills....thank you for the feedback! So so happy you are making use of the site :) i too thank you again for the support!

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Lauren Kasner, Level 31
Enthusiast
March 23, 2015

BobbieandGeorge Mills - this is music to our ears! We are so happy that you've been able to find so much value in Grokker. We know how hard it is to balance work, family, life, etc., and so we made it our mission to provide you with a wide variety of workouts, recipes, and yoga routines that can be done from the comfort of your own home to help you be a better you :). We absolutely love hearing your feedback, and we wish you continued success with Grokker. Thank YOU for your support, and Grok on!

Enthusiast
March 21, 2015

I love this site. I work a twelve hour shift and then come home and have to take care of our cattle and try to get a work out in and help my daughter with school work and dinner. This site makes everything great I love how I have time to come home and get a good work out in a little amount of time and do everything else. If it was not for this site I would only be able to work out three or two times a week having to go to the gym. With grokker I can come home set up my video that I want to work out to and then take care of the livestock come back in and get a great thirty minute work out and use one of the recipes to make dinner which are quick and easy to prepare and still have time to spend with my daughter. I can not say how much this site has helped me maintaine my fittness goals and reach new ones and still be able to do everything else. Thank you Grokker

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.