Join us tomorrow for the Grokker Twitter Party!
1 Comments
Kelly Lee, Level 9
Expert
December 10, 2015

Grokker Twitter Party Details:

It goes without saying the gym is a great place to get a workout in. But what if we told you your home was just as good? That’s right - all you need for an intense, calorie-torching workout is some space to move right at home. Oh, and a smartphone, computer or television, of course!

We have partnered up with @FitFluential to chat about home workouts and how they are just as effective (if not more) than going to the gym. We’ll also have a special guest with us! Grokker Fitness Expert @Fit2Bx_KellyLee will be on to answer any questions. Not one, but TWO winners will receive a 1-year subscription to Grokker’s online library of workout videos PLUS a $100 Lululemon gift card.

Thursday, December 10th, 9PM EST
Hashtag is #workoutathome
Two winners will receive a 1-year subscription to Grokker + a $100 Lululemon gift card
Use #workoutathome in each tweet to enter
Be sure to follow @grokkerinc and @FitFluential in order to qualify for the prize.

New to Twitter chats? Just search for #workoutathome on Twitter at chat time to join the conversation. Make sure to use #workoutathome in your responses so your tweets are visible to other participants. Each tweet hashtagged with #workoutathome counts as a separate entry to win.

From Coach Kelly-

This is an unique opportunity to ask questions, share your experiences and connect with our amazing community.

By using the #workoutathome, you will instantly be a part of the conversation. I would love to have some of our amazing Grokker community share stories, inspiration, challenges. etc. with those that are brand-new to Grokker. With your help, we can build an even stronger team.

I am here to help you reach your goals and I am so excited to share my passion for fitness. I look forward to connecting with you all tomorrow!

See you soon,
Coach Kelly

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.