Customer Service
14 Comments
Sue Kerr, Level 60
Enthusiast
July 18, 2019

Hi Debra Waterston. You will have greater success if you email support@grokker.com direct. I have always found them to be very supportive. That said, it is sad to see you go.

Debra Waterston, Level 6
Enthusiast
June 29, 2019

They also deducted a years worth of payment from my account without sending me any notice. I have bought a years subscription last june 2018 but they did not tell me it would be automatically taken out of my credit card. I want to cancel and receive a complete refund.

Debbie Coldiron, Level 96
February 12, 2019

I also see that you contacted us through support@grokker.com earlier today, and it looks like your issue was resolved at that time.

Kym Sams, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 12, 2019

Please return my payment $119.88 never signed up for this

February 13, 2018

Hi Suzanne Guillebeau. Thanks for reaching out to us. I also see that you contacted us through support@grokker.com yesterday afternoon. It looks like your account was cancelled this morning. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Suzanne Guillebeau, Level 3
Enthusiast
February 12, 2018

I left a post over the weekend - and I don't see that it made it to this site! I am trying to cancel my membership because they automatically deducted $119.88 out of my accunt.I have not used Grokker for months so I didn't know that they were going to automatically deduct this from my account - please be aware that if they have your credit card informationn, they will automatically withdraw out of your account without sending you notice by email. I did not know it was deducted until I was checking my bank statement. Let's see if this gets posted. I called the corporate office line and left several messages with no response. I tried posting on this site - and I don't see my previous comments made over the past weekend. I also tried to contact them at support@grokker.com and cancelled my membership and asked for an immediate refund. I will also contact BBB and an attorney if I need to in order to get this refund returned immediately!

January 17, 2018

Hi AD. Thanks for referring users to support@grokker.com :-) . That's exactly where to go for questions regarding a user's account. Thank you!

January 17, 2018

Hi Kevin Cheek. Check out this link to cancel your Roku subscription: https://grokker.helpshift.com/a/grokker/?s=billing&f=how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription-through-roku . If you still have questions, please contact us at support@grokker.com. We'd be happy to assist you.

AD, Level 47
Enthusiast
January 12, 2018

Hi Kevin Cheek, I have noticed in this forum that you may have success if you email support@grokker.com. Give that a try or contact a moderator of one of the challenges.

Kevin Cheek, Level 3
Enthusiast
January 12, 2018

Hi I’d like to cancel my membership before the trial period ends but can’t find where to cancel on your website or Roku. My email address for profile is kevincheek57@yahoo.cpm. Please help. Thank you.

Christina Nguyen, Level 4
Enthusiast
October 24, 2017

That's a great suggestion Kawi! You can also reach out to our experts by tagging them in your comments or commenting on their videos.

Christina Nguyen, Level 4
Enthusiast
October 24, 2017

Hi Isabel, I'm so sorry that you have not received a response. Please feel free to contact us at support@grokker.com anytime. We're more than happy to answer any questions you may have :)

AD, Level 47
Enthusiast
October 24, 2017

Quite frustrating isn't it. I have found that if I make direct contact with the expert I often get a response.

Isabel White, Level 30
Enthusiast
September 14, 2017

I have reached out twice with no response, other than the automated to let me know so eons will contact me.

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.