4 Comments
Merrill C, Level 62
Enthusiast
November 25, 2017

Me too!

Amy Rapoport, Level 17
Enthusiast
November 21, 2017

I would also like to be able to change the default reminder time. I'm not awake at 6 am, so I ignore the e-mail in the morning and might forget about it later. I have been manually changing the reminder times, but it is a lot of work for longer programs.

Loren Enochson, Level 9
Enthusiast
July 24, 2017

Hi Tim,
Unfortunately, no there is no way to update a program schedule time or date all at once, currently the only way to do it is day by day. We apologize for any complications and inconvenience this may cause. This is good feedback, I will passing this along to our product team. We appreciate all and any feedback as it helps us to improve the Grokker experience for you and other Grokker enthusiasts.

If you need further assistance of any kind please reach out to us via email at support@grokker.com

Sincerely,
Loren

Tim Muessig, Level 12
Enthusiast
July 22, 2017

I just recently joined a program and was able to set the date that I wanted it to start, however I was not able to set the reminder time, which defaulted to 6am. I typically do my workouts in the evening and would like to change this. I know I can do it per date, but I just added a 6 week program. Please tell me I am missing something where I can change the entire program at one???

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.