How do I get in touch with customer service?
27 Comments
Courtney Leivers, Level 22
Enthusiast
January 2, 2020

I also need a refund for the $119.88 i was billed before I expected causing my bank account to overdraft. I cannot get any resolutions despite several emails.

Wanita Cooper, Level 2
Enthusiast
July 13, 2019

I just got an email saying my membership was cancelled and I was still billed for June
I need a refund for 4 months and if not I will contact a lawyer. My name is Wa.ita Cooper wrcooper19@gmail.com

Vincenza Rothenberg, Level 1
Enthusiast
January 29, 2019

Thank you

Enthusiast
January 29, 2019

I would like to cancel my subscription

Debbie Coldiron, Level 96
January 28, 2019

Hi Vincenza Rothenberg. Per your request, your trial membership has been cancelled. You should receive a separate email confirming this. If you have any questions, it's best to contact grokker at support@grokker.com.

Enthusiast
January 26, 2019

I would like to cancel my trial subscription

December 17, 2018

Hi dannica wilt. It looks like you contacted Grokker customer support earlier today and this issue has been resolved for you.

dannica wilt, Level 1
Enthusiast
December 17, 2018

Hi. I just got an email stating that I was charged for Grokker. I have never used Grokker. I have no idea what is it honestly. Can I please have whatever account want purchased disabled, please? I think this was a mistake. Thanks so much! Happy holidays

December 5, 2018

Hi Joseph Dutton. I believe you contacted customer support yesterday about this charge and this has already been refunded for you. As I noted in my reply, when you created your Grokker account with the promotion from QVC, you would have entered your email address, created a password, entered your credit card information, and agreed to our terms of service in order to complete the registration. That is the only way that Grokker would have had your credit card information.

Joseph Dutton, Level 1
Enthusiast
December 4, 2018

I just checked my bank account.......you billed me 10/05/2018 for $14.99 and 11/05/2018 for $14.99 really? As I said above I never authorized any of this nor did I sign up. I want it all back.....I don't know how you all got my information but I never gave it to you. That's $44.97 I want in total.

Joseph Dutton, Level 1
Enthusiast
December 4, 2018

I never signed up or gave you all my card information. A free trial of you all came with FireTV that we purchased from QVC. I just noticed the debit today.....from 12/03/2018.....exactly how long have you been billing me for a "service" I didn't even know I had. I was not even sure who Grokker was but then remembered in the package we got from QVC said something about a free trial of a fitness TV thing I never authorized you all and have never watched your service....you are not on our Fire Apps......I'm looking into just how much money you all have taken from us for something we never have watched once or even knew we had.......pretty Sneaky Pete.......if the amount you all have taken from us is more than the $14.99 I noticed on December 3rd I want it all back. Like I said.....I never signed up or authorized you all so.....I want a response.

February 13, 2018

Hi Suzanne Guillebeau. We received your request to cancel your subscription yesterday afternoon through our support channel of support@grokker.com. Your account was cancelled as of this morning. The best way to reach Grokker is through this email address. But please note that our support staff is not available on weekends, so sometimes it takes a few days to get back to you. Everything should be squared away with your account now, but if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Suzanne Guillebeau, Level 3
Enthusiast
February 10, 2018

I am trying to cancel the annual automatic withdrawal that was made out of my account. I have left the corporate office number voice messages all week and no one has replied. I called 408-236-7582. I haven't used Grokker in months - and need an immediate refund! Please respond or I, too, like many others before me - will take legal action and report Grokker to the BBB.

Britteny Salvador, Level 46
Enthusiast
May 23, 2017

Hi there! We're responded to your email so please let us know if you have any further questions!

saranya rukmangadhan, Level 4
Enthusiast

Hi, I have got automatically signed into your premium annual membership and money has been debitted from my account without an intimation. Please help me out on priority basis.

Anna Prescott, Level 1
Enthusiast
March 18, 2017

I cancelled my membership and I just got charged ! How does this happen ? Please someone respond .. thanks

Shameera Yusoff, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 5, 2017

Hi

I signed up for the free 14day trail and I would like to cancel it. Could someone please help me with this.
Thanks
Shameera

Ecclisia Chapman, Level 3
Enthusiast
February 3, 2017

I want to know this as well.

Ecclisia Chapman, Level 3
Enthusiast
February 3, 2017

I'm having the same problem. I canceled my membership and now have an overdraft fee in my bank account because grokker took money from me. If this isn't resolved within the next 17 hours I'm contacting my lawyer.

, Level 5
Enthusiast
March 14, 2016

How do i delete my credit card information and my account forever?

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.