Multiple programmes!
21 Comments
A D, Level 41
Enthusiast
May 18, 2019

Taking longer than a year to resolve the issue... O...K...
Do we have a status?

Sarah DiPietro, Level 26
Enthusiast
May 8, 2019

Is there an update on having multiple programs? The first request was almost 2 years ago... The need for this is NOT going away.

Rebecca Millman, Level 10
Enthusiast
October 4, 2018

Also adding my vote for multiple programs!

Debbie Coldiron, Level 96
August 20, 2018

Hi, Chris Klassen. Thank you for your feedback. I do pass along all of this to our engineering team. We would love to make this happen, and we do have plans to add this feature in the future. There's just a lot of background work that needs to be done. If I have any more information on a timeframe, I will be sure to post it.

Chris Klassen, Level 7
Enthusiast
August 20, 2018

I also thought the same thing. I would like a program for the mornings and a different one for the evenings etc. The ease and speed with which one can manage their calendars the more useful and appealing a site will be.

August 10, 2018

Jason Trent Thanks for the input, Jason Trent. This is definitely on our roadmap.

Jason Trent, Level 3
Enthusiast
August 9, 2018

Another vote for multiple programs. Seems silly I can’t work on mindfulness and diet at the same time.

June 4, 2018

Alison Nickson Thanks for the feedback, Alison Nickson. We are working on this. It's just not as simple of a fix that it would appear to be. There are a lot of background things that need to be updated to make this happen. With that said, we do hope to allow for multiple programs at some point.

Alison Nickson, Level 7
Enthusiast
June 3, 2018

I'm going to add my name to the request for multiple programmes - even yogaglo will let you do that and that's purely yoga... It makes no sense to put fitness programmes on hold if you want to use the food/ mindfulness programmes too

Hailee Kessel, Level 3
Enthusiast
May 1, 2018

This feature is still not available. On November 30th you said it was being worked--it is now May 1st and still no avail to the users.

Alisa Drury, Level 17
Enthusiast
December 7, 2017

Also, it doesn't make sense that I have programs scheduled through December but cannot add programs for January. I would love to add some meditation and mindfulness programs in for January, but can only do this manually. There needs to be an option that will let you add a second program, even 3 if you wish, but have it warn you before adding. Which brings me to the next topic, you can add each video from the program manually. You can even add 3, 4, how many ever videos into one day ?? Dumb. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. This absolutely needs to be fixed and since people have been complaining about it since January, it seems pretty necessary. Thank you for the ear.

Alisa Drury, Level 17
Enthusiast
December 7, 2017

I don't know if this helps, BUT even though you cannot schedule more than one series if they conflict, you can go to your calendar and manually add the other program through the save option on the video.

Supriya Gurjar, Level 18
Enthusiast
December 4, 2017

Thanks Christina!

Christina Nguyen, Level 4
Enthusiast
November 30, 2017

Supriya Gurjar Hi Supriya,

Our content team is actively working to add new features. I made sure to forward your feedback to our content team regarding adding more than one programs as well as including automatic scheduled programs. Thanks!

Supriya Gurjar, Level 18
Enthusiast
November 30, 2017

Yup, me too! For example, I would like to sign up for a mind program and a fitnes program simultaneously and I can't do that right now. I love the tracking system too and wish I could sign up for multiple programs so they are automatically scheduled as well. I would also love this feature added. There shouldn't be a limit set like this.

Christina Nguyen, Level 4
Enthusiast
October 30, 2017

Thank you everyone for your requests! We made sure to forward this information to our engineers and we will make sure to inform the community if any updates are made :)

Mike Palmer, Level 7
Enthusiast
October 30, 2017

Yes! There is no reason we shouldn't be able to do fitness & mind programs @ the same time.

MaryBeth Evans, Level 5
Enthusiast
September 24, 2017

Please consider adding this feature! I would like to do a yoga program alternating with a mind program and be able to schedule both. Thanks!

Allison Viron, Level 25
Enthusiast
July 27, 2017

I just started today and I thought the same thing! I started one fitness program, but I wanted to add both a mind and a yoga practice to compliment it. I would love to see that feature added!

Loren Enochson, Level 9
Enthusiast
July 20, 2017

Hi Rosie McLaughlin,
Unfortunaetly, no those are not features we currently offer. We appriciate your suggestions, I will be passing these suggestions along to our product team. We enjoy hearing all feedback as it helps us to improve the Grokker expereince for you and other Grokker enthusiasts.

If you need further assistance of any kind please reach out to us via email at support@grokker.com

Sincerely,
Loren

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.