Yoga Body & Soul Bootcamp with Brett Larkin
7 Comments
Sweet Demise, Level 73
Enthusiast
July 19, 2016

Absolutely @BrettBrett Larkin!!! 1-2 day ab burn it is......
Really looking forward to more videos, especially ones that focus on abs and core strength.

Brett Larkin, Level 5
Expert
July 7, 2016

It's totally a 1 - 2 day delay on the ab burn right? So crazy! It's the same for me. Thanks so much for the comment <3 practice with me again soon!

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Brett Larkin, Level 5
Expert
July 7, 2016

hooray! I've heard this from several people so I want to make more yoga hyrid sculpt workouts like this :)

Chelsea Salvador, Level 13
Enthusiast
June 17, 2016

Sweet Demise we love feeling the burn after a good workout! Keep up the hard work and thanks for spreading the yogi love!!

Sweet Demise, Level 73
Enthusiast
June 17, 2016

Hello Brett, I just wanted to say that I have tried a couple of your videos, and they are great!!!

Your "Deep Core Yoga" video especially, was a total surprise for me! Although challenging, I got through it fine. However, the amount of heat I felt in my abdominal muscles the following day, is when I realized how much I had worked them.

And what I loved about it the most, was that - (unlike a lot of the core workouts), this one did not leave my neck and shoulders feeling stressed.

Thank you for this creative workout video!

Eduardo , Level 85
Enthusiast
April 27, 2016

Thanks Brett! I did Yoga + Barre Sculpt and loved it.

Brett Larkin, Level 5
Expert
April 20, 2016

Hi everyone!

My name is Brett Larkin. I'm an online entrepreneur, yogini, nerd, and yoga prop fanatic who's obsessed with making people's lives better through YOGA. With Grokker, I've put together my Yoga Body & Soul Bootcamp with sequences that are designed to uplift you, inside and out. These classes are serene and strong at the same time. We focus on big feel-good movements *to align you,* body and soul, so you can move through your day with grace. You'll get a workout, but a work-in too. Don't be surprised if you feel calmer and deeply connected to yourself after these classes.

I'll be here on the Grokker forums to answer any questions you have and offer support and motivation as you move through these classes. I can't wait for you to get started!

xo Brett

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.