Lose Fat & Sculpt Yourself with Me, Ellysia Noble!
129 Comments
Ellysia Noble, Level 12
Expert
August 27, 2014

Post by Robert Merrick:

I am still working on my fitness Goals !!!! Not Easy .

What are your goals Robert Merrick? :)

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Robert Merrick, Level 28
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

I am still working on my fitness Goals !!!! Not Easy .

Ellysia Noble, Level 12
Expert
August 26, 2014

Post by Roni Russell:

I am still on week one of your program and will probably stay here until I no longer have to modify my workout. How long will it stay posted on here

Hi Roni Russell! Are there any exercises inparticular that you are having troubles with? The videos have no expiry date as far as I am aware :)

Roni Russell, Level 9
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

I am still on week one of your program and will probably stay here until I no longer have to modify my workout. How long will it stay posted on here

Ellysia Noble, Level 12
Expert
August 26, 2014

You are most welcome Basia St Clair ! It's a very basic series regarding the style of exercises but once you have the basics down, everything else is so much more effective. The basics done well gives awesome feelings, confidence, muscle awareness and awesome results! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress! :)

Ellysia Noble, Level 12
Expert
August 26, 2014

Hi robert Merrick ! haha that's a good question...probablyyyyyy...how do I lose fat from my belly? That's one I hear ALLOT.

Basia St Clair, Level 28
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

Day one, video one done! I feel awesome!!! Hoping I can make it through the series. I'm most impressed with detail around how to the exercises properly. Thanks Ellysia for sharing!

Robert Merrick, Level 28
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

what's The Question u get asked Most ?

Ellysia Noble, Level 12
Expert
August 26, 2014

Hi everyone! My name is Ellysia Noble and I'm a fitness expert here at Grokker. I've been a health, lifestyle, and fat loss coach for 8 years and strive to help people become healthier and more alive through my unique training methods. With Grokker, I've put together an amazing 6 week training series that contains 16 upper body, lower body, and high intensity interval training workouts. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1QJ9t5R I invite you to start my program so that you can transform your body and become the person you really want to be. I also really focus on technique and muscle activation because I believe that knowing how to move well through the main primal movements like your squat, lunge, push, pull, bend, rotate and walking gait will allow improved muscle activation. This transfers to the tasks of every day life becoming easier, allows you to live a better quality of life, and guarantees results from exercising. I'll be here on the Grokker forums to answer any questions you have and offer support and motivation to get you through the next six weeks. I can't wait for you to get started!

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.