75 Comments
estela zea, Level 1
Enthusiast
April 21, 2014

Love

Lorna Borenstein, Level 85
Enthusiast
April 21, 2014

hi Rachel Evans, what do you mean for Men headbands play a vital role? would love to understand what you were sharing if you don't mind elaborating..thanks Lorna

Rachel Evans, Level 1
Enthusiast
April 21, 2014

Yoga is the easiest way to remain stay fir and fine. For Men's, Headbands play vital role to do yoga in systematic way.

R John, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 27, 2014

Lisa Fingard, I know how you feel! It has been a huge challenge for years, between work and my children and pets.... sometimes life is crazy! Trying to find the time for a personal practice is a huge challenge in a busy life, but now I am starting to make it one of the priorities of my day. I am finding it keeps me on a much more even, calm path even when things go sideways around me. The rewards are worth the effort!

Morgan Barry Levay, Level 20
Expert
February 27, 2014

Lorna Borenstein Loved this :)

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
marica papalouka, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 27, 2014

My February Yoga Intentions :practice every day for peacfull state of mind and helping correct my balance. nearly done :) namaste

Lisa Fingard, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 26, 2014

R John, good for you! That's my ultimate goal as well. With a full-time job and a toddler, I'm struggling too. I aim for 3 times a week with two runs, and so far, that's manageable. Good luck to you!

Lorna Borenstein, Level 85
Enthusiast
February 26, 2014

Katie Hendrickson I am right there with you. Just this morning on my mat I was trying to quiet the distractions of the work day ahead, the construction next door, the needs of my family, the endless list of to do's that never get finished, and just focus on the connection between my mind, heart/spirit, and body. It is not easy but today I was successful. I felt much calmer, more grounded, and at peace as and after I practiced. As I head into my day I feel a strong connection to myself. Thanks for sharing your intention, it really resonates with me.

Katie  Hendrickson, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 26, 2014

Post by Prasad Palacharla:

My intention is to let go the old and stale energy ( forgive and forget the past ) and invite the fresh and new energy ( embrace the present!)

I agree. We know yet sometimes forget that forgiveness nurtures OUR inner selves and is not something for the other side. Spiritual heeling is a lifelong activity and requires a solid spiritual connection!

Katie  Hendrickson, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 26, 2014

My intention for Feb is to be true to myself and find the spiritual connection between mind, body, and spirit that I seemed to have somehow misplaced.

Sarah Dittmore, Level 25
Enthusiast
February 26, 2014

Never mind, aparently grokker automatically changes the HTML into a link... hahaha

Sarah Dittmore, Level 25
Enthusiast
February 26, 2014

Prasad Palacharla, I just did Siri Peterson's video, Yoga for Anxiety: Take Refuge in the Lower Back and found that it was really great for expelling negative energy and making space for fresh, loving energy. Maybe it can do the same for you.

The link is Yoga to Calm The Mind: Manage Stress (I cannot figure out how to link the videos straight to my post).

Shelly Mee Sarmiento, Level 5
Enthusiast
February 25, 2014

My Intention for February is to practice yoga in the silence of my heart, going through the flow like there's forever.

Prasad Palacharla, Level 9
Enthusiast
February 25, 2014

My intention is to let go the old and stale energy ( forgive and forget the past ) and invite the fresh and new energy ( embrace the present!)

M L, Level 19
Enthusiast
February 25, 2014

Walter Rafelsberger, you and me both when it comes to procrastination... It's amazing how hard it can be to do something that you know is so good for you and enjoyable. Let me know if you ever crack the code to overcoming it!

Walter Rafelsberger, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 24, 2014

My intention for February is to practice daily hatha yoga and/or meditation. I know it's good for myself, but I'm a professional procrastinator :).

Beth Tremblay, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 24, 2014

My intention both on the mat and off is to live with equanimity. Letting go of the idea of control and un-attaching myself from ideas of what I think things 'should' be is a daily practice as is a good dose of self compassion when inner turbulence does prevail.

R John, Level 1
Enthusiast
February 24, 2014

My Intention is to commit to actually having a full 6 day a week practice, which I am finding especially challenging with my current life schedule.

laurel nelson, Level 5
Enthusiast
February 24, 2014

My intention is to open my heart to joy and love and refind my grounding.

Lisa Sanfilippo, Level 1
Expert
February 23, 2014

Also loving the deep intentions of the Enthusiasts here! This is exactly why people like me get into teaching yoga. May you be supported in this! Have a look at some of my videos as I think the focus on body-mind-soul and putting it all into context will serve you.
x L

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.