Chicken
4 Comments
tlc tlc, Level 79
Enthusiast
September 8

Here's a chicken collection. Enjoy :) Chicken, Duck, Pigeon, Quail
You might also enjoy all the turkey recipes in the Holiday Feast collection: Pork

Julia Wilkinson, Level 2
Enthusiast
June 21, 2023

easy crockpot chicken - 4-6 frozen chicken breast, 1 jar of salsa, one brick of cream cheese. Cook the chicken and salsa for 4-6 hrs until done add in the cream cheese one hour before done. I use a hand blender when it's done and put it on soft or hard shells with a little cheese and sour cream they're soooo good!

Kendall Walk, Level 6
Enthusiast
May 11, 2023

Chicken is really versitile for cooking. You can lightly salt and pepper and add a few other herbs/spices (like oregano, garlic powder, paprika, etc.). Add you spices to the chicken in a bowl and then rub it in with your hands so that it gets in all of the spots. Then you can either cook it in the oven at about 375 degrees for 30 mins (depending on what type of chicken you are cooking, cooking times and temp suggestions may vary) or until white meat registers 165 and dark meat reaches 180. You can also cook it on the grill or cover it half way with a little broth and cook it on the stove with the lid on.

If you have an insta-pot, I have a few more ideas for you :)

LAURA HELSLEY, Level 13
Enthusiast
March 23, 2023

I need ideas for cooking chicken please

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.