Beginner kettlebell
7 Comments
Noelia Gozalo Munoz, Level 11
Enthusiast
October 6, 2020

Hi Joan, you can find begginer KB workouts here: fitnessblender .com . Enjoy! ;)

Kathi McGough, Level 55
Enthusiast
July 8, 2020

How do I know which weight of kettlebell to use?

Debbie Coldiron, Level 96
March 20, 2018

Hi Joan Vera. Just to follow-up...I did pass along your feedback to our content team, and this is something that has been noted. At this point, the kettlebell has been such niche it has been a tough sell. However, it is something we will continue to have discussions on moving forward. Thanks for taking the time to write the request!

March 19, 2018

Joan Vera, thanks for the feedback. I will pass this along to our content team. Sarah Kusch is putting out a new series. Perhaps this is something that can be added to it. I'll see if that is an option.

Joan Vera, Level 36
Enthusiast
March 19, 2018

@Debbie Coldiron thanks. I saw those yesterday.
Suggestion: it would be great if some of our experts do one on this. This would have been an awesome addition to 21 day athlete or one of Sara K's beginner programs.

March 19, 2018

Hi Joan Vera. I've been trying to find some good beginner workouts for you for the kettlebell. I didn't find any Grokker premier ones, but perhaps these curated videos will help you: Kettlebell Workout for Beginners or 1. Kettlebell Workouts • BEGINNERS WORKOUT

Joan Vera, Level 36
Enthusiast
March 18, 2018

I've seen some great beginner workouts. Is there a good beginner kettlebell that shows the form and basics?

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.