Breast Cancer survivor
3 Comments
Regina Hawkey, Level 45
Enthusiast
August 17, 2022

Shelly, thank you so much for kind words. But more importantly, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU for being cancer free for 7 years! I warned my boss and coworkers that I couldn't hit the ground running like I used to sinc e my treatments. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my concern.

Shelly Kubacki, Level 11
Enthusiast
August 17, 2022

I am 7 years cancer free from stage 3 breast cancer. Congratulations on being cancer free! Your body is still using a lot of energy for healing. Try to do a litte something each day and be gentle with yourself! I found survivorship was more challenging than the treatment phase. I had the feeling that I should immediately be back to doing everything I used to do. Keep up with multivitamins, hydration and rest! You've got this, one step at a time.

Regina Hawkey, Level 45
Enthusiast
July 1, 2022

I was diagnosed with Breast cancer April 2021. After 2 surgeries, 4 months of chemotherapy and 2 months of radiation, I am finally cancer free. YAY! My problem is I have lost my stamina and I get tired SO FAST! Does anyone have any tips? I do a lot of walking at work, so my feet are in constant pain.
I am open to all suggestions. Thank you

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.