Lose Fat & Sculpt Yourself with Me, Ellysia Noble!
121 Comments
8Loves
Ellysia Noble
Expert
August 26, 2014

Hi everyone! My name is Ellysia Noble and I'm a fitness expert here at Grokker. I've been a health, lifestyle, and fat loss coach for 8 years and strive to help people become healthier and more alive through my unique training methods. With Grokker, I've put together an amazing 6 week training series that contains 16 upper body, lower body, and high intensity interval training workouts. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1QJ9t5R I invite you to start my program so that you can transform your body and become the person you really want to be. I also really focus on technique and muscle activation because I believe that knowing how to move well through the main primal movements like your squat, lunge, push, pull, bend, rotate and walking gait will allow improved muscle activation. This transfers to the tasks of every day life becoming easier, allows you to live a better quality of life, and guarantees results from exercising. I'll be here on the Grokker forums to answer any questions you have and offer support and motivation to get you through the next six weeks. I can't wait for you to get started!

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Robert Merrick
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

what's The Question u get asked Most ?

2Loves
Basia St Clair
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

Day one, video one done! I feel awesome!!! Hoping I can make it through the series. I'm most impressed with detail around how to the exercises properly. Thanks Ellysia for sharing!

3Loves
Ellysia Noble
Expert
August 26, 2014

Hi robert Merrick ! haha that's a good question...probablyyyyyy...how do I lose fat from my belly? That's one I hear ALLOT.

Ellysia Noble
Expert
August 26, 2014

You are most welcome Basia St Clair ! It's a very basic series regarding the style of exercises but once you have the basics down, everything else is so much more effective. The basics done well gives awesome feelings, confidence, muscle awareness and awesome results! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress! :)

Roni Russell
RR
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

I am still on week one of your program and will probably stay here until I no longer have to modify my workout. How long will it stay posted on here

2Loves
Ellysia Noble
Expert
August 26, 2014

Post by Roni Russell:

I am still on week one of your program and will probably stay here until I no longer have to modify my workout. How long will it stay posted on here

Hi Roni Russell! Are there any exercises inparticular that you are having troubles with? The videos have no expiry date as far as I am aware :)

Robert Merrick
Enthusiast
August 26, 2014

I am still working on my fitness Goals !!!! Not Easy .

2Loves
Ellysia Noble
Expert
August 27, 2014

Post by Robert Merrick:

I am still working on my fitness Goals !!!! Not Easy .

What are your goals Robert Merrick? :)

Robert Merrick
Enthusiast
August 27, 2014

GET as Close to 205 lbs .

2Loves
Kailash Nagarajan
Enthusiast
August 27, 2014

Hi @Ellysia, I enjoy doing your videos. I've just started with Week1 and I look forward to completing the series. The goal is to lose fat around the belly (again, one of the popular questions being asked to you). My problem is losing weight takes a longer time, I feel my metabolism has changed drastically, I watch what I eat but still find the process of losing fat around my belly difficult. And tips?

3Loves
Basia St Clair
Enthusiast
August 31, 2014

Week one done!!! I feel awesome. I actually held the plank in full position the entire time.

3Loves
Robert Merrick
Enthusiast
August 31, 2014

What do you mostly suggest to fellow Fitness Enthusiast ?

2Loves
Linda Murphy
LM
Enthusiast
September 1, 2014

Started your 6 week workout for the second time, had such great results the first time so I'm uping the weights and doing it again. Following you on instagram, wow what a transformation you are accomplishing!!!!

2Loves
Shanqua Finney
Enthusiast
September 1, 2014

Week 4 Upper is no joke. Those tricep dips feel like jump squats. Ouch!

2Loves
Ellysia Noble
Expert
September 2, 2014

Robert Merrickrick your goal sounds great. If you dont mind sharing, how much do you weigh now? Just makes it easier to know what to suggest to do at home you see. This will help you and also Kailash Nagarajan but my top suggestions for weight loss would be getting enough sleep (7-8 hours), eat atleast 5-8 porions of green vegetables a day, include hugh fibre carbohydrates like sweet potato and spaghetti squash in your food regiment, drink the right amount of water for your body weight, avoid all artifical sweetener products. Well the list is endless but I will let you think about those for now. Hope that helps a bit but dont hesitate to ask me more!

Ellysia Noble
Expert
September 2, 2014

Amazing work @basiastclair practice really does make perfect! Have you noticed any other changes yet in how you feel since you started (apart from awesome :)

Ellysia Noble
Expert
September 2, 2014

Post by Linda Murphy:

Started your 6 week workout for the second time, had such great results the first time so I'm uping the weights and doing it again. Following you on instagram, wow what a transformation you are accomplishing!!!!

Hey Linda Murphy ! Would you like to share your results from when you started? I know it would be amazing motivation for others! Fantastic to hear you're doing it again. Heavier weights will definitly keep the changes happening. You could even push the boat out and add one of the cardio sessions at the end of one off the upper body workouts once a weeek if you felt you were up to it! .

Thank you for the support! Im am competng in my first fitness competition in just under 6 weeks. Ive never endured such a challenge so im with you guys and during that time when you want to stop because your muscles are burning or you are tempted to buy the cake slice in starbucks . ?. I know exactly how you feel. Its tough! But the result will be so worth it! Cheers to health and wellness! My instagram is @ell_noble for those who want to follow the journey!

Ellysia Noble
Expert
September 2, 2014

Post by Shanqua Finney:

Week 4 Upper is no joke. Those tricep dips feel like jump squats. Ouch!

Shanqua Finney you make me kaugh literally out loud! Haha! ! The sounds of things you are killing the worksouts!! Keep it up girl! Well done!

Linda Murphy
LM
Enthusiast
September 2, 2014

I lost a total of 6 inches from my body, 2 1/2 inches off my chest 2 1/2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips. I feel awesome and love seeing the changes in my body. I will add another cardio session thanks for the advice and awesome motivation.

7Loves
Post A Reply
Please sign in to leave a comment.