Welcome to the Grokker Forums
14 Comments
Ana Núñez, Level 15
Enthusiast
August 14, 2017

Hi!! I have a question, how frecuency grokker upload new material? fitness, yoga, mind, cooking...in general . Do you make an announcement to us about this new materal? I am from Spain and I know about grokker in the blog gratist. I´m so excited beacuse grokker make me wanna train hard again and reconnect with my inner peace. I put a pic on my instagram but spanish peaplo dont´n understad english so well haha but everybody must know abaout grokker. Thanks

Chelsea Salvador, Level 13
Enthusiast
July 20, 2016

Emma Thomas we're happy to have you here on Grokker, welcome! If you want any recommendations or have any questions for us, please let us know! You're always welcome to contact us at support@grokker.com as well.

Emma Thomas, Level 8
Enthusiast
July 19, 2016

I am looking forward to using Grokker to support my healing and growth journey also :)
I used to work out, but have had a period of illness and am trying to come back slowly.

Lauren Kasner, Level 31
Enthusiast
October 30, 2014

Hi Rich Lovelock, welcome!! We're so glad you've joined! Let us know if we can offer any recommendations or support! :)

Rich Lovelock, Level 1
Enthusiast
October 30, 2014

Hello there

Got handed a flyer about Grokker at The Yoga Show 2014 (London) and just joined. What a fantastic looking site.

I'm a 37 year old male, web developer from London UK in to cycling, golf and of course yoga.

Be great to connect with people the world using Grokker

Namaste!

Tammy More, Level 12
Enthusiast
October 4, 2014

Namaste everyone! Recently joined Grokker and I am loving it! I teach Yoga here in Florida and also work a full time job, so it's nice to have a place where I can practice Yoga at home. Thank you for all that you do. Grateful to be a part of this community. Peace, love, light.

Nicole Moses, Level 6
Enthusiast
July 30, 2014

Becky Wenzlau, thank you! I will check out the meditation videos you suggested, thanks so much!

Becky Wenzlau, Level 28
Enthusiast
July 30, 2014

Nicole Moses Welcome! We're so glad that you've found Grokker, and that we can help bring some calmness to your life. Have you tried any of the meditation videos by davidji meditation?

Nicole Moses, Level 6
Enthusiast
July 30, 2014

Hi everyone, I recently moved from the east coast to the west coast after living in the same area my entire life. Needless to say, I need yoga and meditation more than ever as I work to build a new life here. Very excited to have found Grokker and I look forward to trying all sorts of videos at home. Thank you so much for this community and these resources!

Lorna Borenstein, Level 85
Enthusiast
July 11, 2014

Welome April Williams, Sue Hetherington, and Maggie Boege, it is wonderful to have you in our community. I started Grokker because I felt a personal need for a place to help myself and others to "Be a better you," and connect with likeminded seekers around my passions of Yoga, Cooking, and Fitness. Plus I am always so rushed and feeling like I don't have enough time to get to the yoga studio or gym or cook delicious meals for my family, and wanted a way to save time without sacrificing quality. I hope you enjoy our Expert videos and make use of your fellow Grokkers desire to connect and help one another along our journeys. You can always use the forums to connect with others or feel free to pose questions (or answer questions) in the Q&A Café and let the community of Experts and Enthusiasts help you with whatever it is you are looking for. I am personally motivated and inspired by you all and your comments on videos really help me, so thank you for joining and thank you for sharing. If there are things we can be doing to improve your experience or things you really love and want more of, you can always write to me directly at lornab@grokker.com. Warmly, Lorna

April Williams, Level 6
Enthusiast
July 11, 2014

Hello everyone :) my name is... dat dat dat dah...April. I am the mother of three amazing young ladies, Alexandra Nykyle 22 is a cop in the Air Force, Patricia Ann-Elizabeth 21 is figuring life out and Caitlyn Jo 18 just graduated high school and will be attending College next month. My whole life revolved around my girls and now it's time for me. I tend to move slower through videos, poses well everything because I messed up my hips years ago ( giving birth...10lbs. 8ozs) and just had back surgery last month but with that being said I LOVE yoga and LIFE and I am very determined to have a VERY mobile life and some day run with my future grand kids. I'm so excited to have found this site, a place to motivate and move me.

Hugs to all,
April

Maggie Boege, Level 6
Enthusiast
June 5, 2014

I am delighted to have found Grokker. I am new to a personal journey of healing and growth. Food, exercise, calm, meditation. These forums are a gift.

Sue Hetherington, Level 5
Enthusiast
April 30, 2014

I am beyond thrilled to have found Grokker via Davidji. So truly grateful. Looking forward to this community and all it has to offer.

Peace and Blessings to all.

Mike Blanchette, Level 16
Enthusiast
September 16, 2013

Welcome to the Grokker Forums! This is a place for general conversations about Grokker. Share your feedback about what you like and what you would like to see on Grokker in the future. Feel free to respond here with comments and suggestions, start your own conversation by clicking on the "Start New Thread" button, and check back soon for new posts.

We have created separate forums for cooking, yoga, and fitness discussion. Come share your favorite videos, recipes, workout routines, and postures with us! You may find those forums here:

https://grokker.com/cooking/forum
https://grokker.com/yoga/forum
https://grokker.com/fitness/forum

Please keep in mind that Grokker is a community of passionate people who deserve respect. For more information about Grokker's community guidelines check out our community guidelines page: https://grokker.com/cms/community-guidelines.

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.