Finding answers through Prayer (TheraSpirit)
5 Comments
Teresita Bonaguro, Level 8
Enthusiast
July 2, 2023

A good report is worth to share. A woman on oxygyn reported whe has been given another great life. No more oxygym that she needs to carry around. Another lady that has been looking for a job started last week. This is not a regular or job but one that requires special needs. God gifted her with a place where she stays in-house and able to minister to elders, cook food for them and give medication. Who can do this but only God as he knows all things.

Elderly who has dememtia is praying with humbling heart. Schetzuprenia boy is healed and praise the Lord by playing gospel music.

The truth of God's words are not to be ignored. At at the end of the day, no one knows our dealings but him so as our rejoincing moments.

Enthusiast
June 20, 2023

A member of the team has death in his family; his Mom that is so far away. He stopped by yesterday looking so lost. He asked for me and when I saw him he is looking so weary and so weak. I held his hand and told him; 'let's pray'. We went into the corner and prayed. He poured his heart out crying because he won't be able to see his Mom. But our heavenly Father has promised that he cna erase the hurt if we come to him and believe. I continue to pray for him and in this difficult time I believe God is there to help; its already done.

Enthusiast
June 20, 2023

6/19/23 I was at work at MGM. One guest it took sometime to get their car. I prayed before I get to the guest and it was an awesome moment because we couldn't stop our connection as the wife said she prayed for something to happn in her life and my sharing of God's ability to give is a confirmation to her. She is now part of the prayer line. There is an answer in all we ask in the Lord.

Enthusiast
June 20, 2023

Today, we were on prayer line. Pam can't hardly speak and have difficultes in breathing. Prayer warriors stepped in and prayed. Before we close the prayer line, Pam added a prayer and able to speak. Oh Praise the Lord because in him there is answer; in him there is power of healing and positivity of the minds. I thank Him everytime.

Enthusiast
June 19, 2023

It's amazing how strong we become by believing in the Spirit. It strengthen me in many areas of life and now I teach it even abroad. Foundation are founded not by anyone but I believed it's God as I follow carefully his instructions without doubting nor hesitation.
It is the power of the Creator who does it all when we believe.

I'd like to introduce this way of life "the highest level of freedom" the Spirit say, and it is by praying, reading the Bible and explaining what it meant. Once we believe in his words he answers our thoughts and needs as long as its not against his will.

I encourage many or all to pray daily as there is power in prayer. It gives energy, positivity and answers to our needs that no man can.
Join me daily at 5:00 am 'till 7:00 am by calling 607-374-1189 Access code 267418#

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.