November 27

how can I get help to find a therapist /councelor for my daughter

Jacqueline Hall, Level 1
Jacqueline Hall
Share a helpful answer
Share your answer
Please sign in to share an answer
Vote for your favorite answer
Responses (1)
Margaret K, Level 81
Margaret K200 points
December 5

You will need to contact your local HR/Benefits who can better assist you.

Get advice in the Q&A Café

Help Center
142 qualified members are ready to help
There are no open questions.