5 Comments
tlc tlc, Level 79
Enthusiast
September 8

Here is a Salads collection. Enjoy! :) Salads

Chef Tomm, Level 2
Expert
June 30, 2014

Hello Sophia, Try out my papaya salad! I'm sure you will love it!

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Dianne Kendall, Level 1
Enthusiast
April 29, 2014

My "go to" is grilled romaine salad with toppings of your choice. Cut romaine in half through stem. Brush with olive oil and grill 3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with garlic salt if desired prior to grilling. Remove from grill and sprinkle with a good balsamic vinegar and top with your choice of lean meats and veggies (ham or grilled chicken breast and cherry tomatoes and kalamata olives). No need for multi-ingredient dressings...the OO and BV make a superb vinegrette.

Yumee Jang, Level 15
Enthusiast
October 15, 2013

Hey Sophia Eng I've been looking for salad dinner recipes as well and found Geoff Rigby's Butternut Squash Salad with Toasted Pine Nuts and Joanne Cooke's Colorful Sicilian Salad really good! I did toss salmon on top of Joanne's dish just to add a bit of protein.

For dressing - I love creamy dressing but they are so bad for you, so I go for a yogurt balsamic dressing. Depending on how creaming you want I go with 2 part plain yogurt to 1 part balsamic vin. I add in a little greek seasoning to add in some flavor. I found this to be a great substitute for ranch or caesar dressing.

Hope this helps!

Sophia Eng, Level 1
Enthusiast
October 15, 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for some quick and easy salads that we can have for dinner. Light meat, no carbs, and all the nutrition packed in a quick dish. Would love some delicious quick and easy dressing recipes to throw on top, too!

Thanks!
Sophia

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.