Office Wide Weight Loss Challenge Suggestions
3 Comments
Kelly Lee, Level 9
Expert
May 31, 2017

Congrats Todd Daugherty! Way to be an inspiring leader. I love it. My main suggestions are make it easy (to implement, track, etc.), community based, goal-orientated and have a prize. I have run a few of these over the years with my clients and they are so much fun! Best of luck.

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Ellysia Noble, Level 12
Expert
March 30, 2017

Great idea Todd! Using Grokker for fitness is fab because it tracks wellness points every time you do a session so that's a movement incentive. As for food, you could try tallying up nutrients consumed rather than say calories. So a portion of veggies earns you more units than say a chocolate bar or something. You could do a weekly challenge like plank hold challenge, squat hold challenge, push up challenge then re-test at the end and people that have been working out regularly will notice imprivements for sure. Just some dieas. Good luck with it. Sounds fab!!!

Upgrade to Grokker Premium to unlock Expert advice.
Todd Daugherty, Level 1
Enthusiast
March 8, 2017

I am starting an office-wide "biggest loser" style weight loss competition at work. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on rules/processes/guidelines etc to make it go as smooth as possible. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.