June 11

This might sound silly, but how can I reduce the amount of 'chin fat' around my jaw?

RICKY De Los Angeles
RICKY De Los Angeles
Share a helpful answer
Share your answer
Please sign in to share an answer
Vote for your favorite answer
Responses (1)
Debbie Coldiron
Debbie Coldiron96 points
June 12

Hi RICKY De Los Angeles. Thanks for the question. A double-chin is essentially an extra compartment of fat. From my understanding, like other areas of fat in the body, you cannot "spot reduce". But with a combination of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise, you can reduce your overall body fat, which can then help reduce any wobbly bits. You may want to look into Chris Mohr's 21-Day Nutrition program as a good start to a healthy diet. Or you may think about joining a fitness program that focuses on overall body fitness. Check out this program by Sarah Kusch: https://grokker.com/fitness/interval-training-hiit/program/get-tight-in-28-with-sarah-kusch/5501c578d55df4db0c7459e4. I hope this helps!

Thumbnail image for 21-Day Nutrition Reboot Overview
Chris Mohr
Thanked by RICKY
Get advice in the Q&A Café
Help Center
143 qualified members are ready to help
There are no open questions.