How do I remove "watched videos"
13 Comments
Debbie Coldiron, Level 96
April 20, 2018

Hi John T. Thanks for checking in. Unfortunately, no updates on this at the moment. We've been working on a big iOS update for our Apple App, so that has taken up our engineers' time. But thanks for the reminder that this feature is important to our users. And thank you for the suggestion. I will present it to the engineering team.

John T, Level 35
Enthusiast
April 18, 2018

Any updates to this issue? Perhaps you can add a video preview option.

February 20, 2018

Hi Anna W. Thank you for the input. I have put this on the roadmap for our engineers, and I like your suggestion of where to add the option. This has been noted to them, and I will be sure to update you when I have more information. Thank you!

Anna W, Level 23
Enthusiast
February 17, 2018

@Debbie Coldiron

Anna W, Level 23
Enthusiast
February 17, 2018

Hi Debbie Coldiron, thanks a lot for your reply.
That would be great.
Possible solution: Open My Profile, "# Watched", round button in the bottom right corner with three dots, select "unwatch" from dropdown menu.
Thanks,
Anna

February 15, 2018

Hi Anna W. Thanks for the question. I just looked into this, and there is not a way to delete videos from the "Watched" list. I know it was mentioned in previous posts that this would be presented to the engineering team. As those posts were from a few years ago and I don't have notes from back then, I don't know the result of those requests. However, I would be happy to bring it to the attention of our engineering team now. If I have any information to share about if/when this feature will be added, I will be sure to let you know. And if you have any particular input as to how you would like to see this feature work, please feel free to pass it along to me.

Anna W, Level 23
Enthusiast
February 14, 2018

Dear Grokker team, I have the same question as Maiyan. How can I remove "watched" videos? Thanks

M L, Level 19
Enthusiast
December 7, 2015

Lena Karlin Thanks for your note! Where in your profile would you like to be able to remove accidental videos? Any more detail you can provide would be fabulous as I prepare to pass along this feedback to our product team.

Lena Karlin, Level 30
Enthusiast
December 6, 2015

Hi there - the same suggestion as Maiyan - it would be really great to be able to get rid of accidental videos from my profile. Right now it's quite tricky to manage the lists of videos. It would be great if we could simply delete them and drag them around for example to add to collections and other categories. Hope grokker will continue to improve. Thanks!

Maiyan Bino, Level 11
Enthusiast
November 13, 2014

NOPE...definitely replied to the wrong posting. I thought this was for my other one. HA! Well, still the same goes except for the last sentence

Maiyan Bino, Level 11
Enthusiast
November 13, 2014

Thanks Lauren Kasner! I should use the "I did this" feature then! Its not too much of inconvenience, just think its one thing that could make it even more useful for me and something I haven't seen on competing sites :)

Lauren Kasner, Level 31
Enthusiast
November 13, 2014

Maiyan Bino - this is not a possibility right now, but we seriously listen to these suggestions...so keep them coming! We hope it's not too much of an inconvenience for now, and hope that you're able to manage your truly watched and completed videos through our new "I Did This" feature.

Maiyan Bino, Level 11
Enthusiast
October 17, 2014

Hello,
When I press a video to read more of the description, it acts as if I press play. Then the video is in my watched videos even if I only let 30 seconds of it play before stopping it. Is there any way to remove these videos? I would like to be able to see how many/which videos I actually watched...not just the ones that I pressed to read more.
Thanks!
Maiyan

Post A Reply

Please sign in to leave a comment.