Hi Steph Walters. I can offer you some suggestions on what to avoid, but I would recommend you consult with your physician on activities that would be best for you during pregnancy, especially since all pregnancies are different.
Although this is likely not a fully inclusive list, here are some things to avoid:
1. Avoid fast flowing poses in the first trimester
2. Avoid Boat, Moon and other twisting or compressing poses that can limit blood flow to the uterus.
3. Avoid prone poses like Cobra, Locust, Bow, Swan
4. Avoid stretching poses like Wheel, Fish, and Camel that can damage pregnancy-weakened joints and ligaments.
5. Avoid Bridge pose or Bow Pose
We do have a prenatal program that you may be interested in checking out: https://grokker.com/fitness/flexibility-and-balance/program/prenatal-fitness-with-jaime-mcfaden/5849c73c7bcad1772375794b. We also have a variety of prenatal videos: https://grokker.com/yoga/prenatal.
Again, check with your doctor if these are ok for you. Best wishes!