Servings: Makes about 24
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 3 hours
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt (or 1/4 tsp fine table salt)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. In your electric mixer add in butter, sugar, packed brown sugar, peanut butter, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Cream it together for a couple minutes, using a spatula to scraping the sides down to the middle.
2. Once you scraped the sides down add in an egg and mix again. After a couple minutes stop mixing and add in the flour and mix again. Scrap the sides down once more and mix again.
3. Chill for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. After 3 hours scoop out even sized balls on a cookie sheet.
4. Take a fork and push down in a cross-hatch mark.
5. Bake them in a 375 F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes let them cool for 5 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!