Sign Up|Sign In
Tips on rolling a pie top and lattice:
1. Make sure the dough is nice and cold.
2. Make sure you have enough flour on your surface and on top of the dough.
3. Roll out the dough by keeping the round shape. Rotate the dough while rolling it out to keep the round shape. Get it down to a ¼ inch thick.
4. For a pie top, place the pie pan on top to see if you have a big enough space to cover the top.
5. For a lattice, use a ravioli cutter and cut consistent size strips. Place the strips on top of parchment paper and store them in the refrigerator.