Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 1-2 hours & 20 minutes
2 cups half & half
2 cup cream
1 cup pistachio nuts
1 cup sugar
2 egg yolks
1. Place the ingredients in a medium hot pot and cook for 5 minutes.
2. After it is cooked, take it to the blender and blend it well.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl to chill in the freezer for a couple minutes.
4. Take the chilled mixture into the ice cream machine and churn for 5-10 minutes to make it into an ice cream.
5. Return it back into the freezer for 30 minutes to make it a complete ice cream.