3-4 slices of bread (I use gluten free homemade bread but it can be any store-bought bread as well)
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence (extract)
2 tbsp sugar
2-3 shakes of ground cinnamon
Make Sure You Have: A stove-top egg-poacher or simple covered pot with water at the bottom and six non-stick cups sitting over top to allow steaming will work
1. Preheat your egg poacher by pouring water in and letting it steam.
2.Cut your bread into 3 thick slices. Butter your bread and cut each of the slice into quarters.
3. Crack 3 eggs into a mixing bowl, add in milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk it together and you have the pudding part done.
4. Take a little bit of the butter and place them in the egg poacher. Wait until the butter is melted to the bottom of the egg poacher.
5. Take 2 squares of bread and place them into the cups of the egg-poacher. Pour the pudding mix into the cups until they are filled.
6. Cover and allow the steam to cook the egg for 5-7 minutes. In cup mix cinnamon and sugar to dust on top of the bread puddings.
7. Once they have risen, take your tongs and flip each cups onto a plate, dust them with the cinnamon sugar mixture and you're ready to serve!