Seedless watermelon- peeled, cubed ¾ & half of it chilled
1 Zest of lime
1 Zest of orange
1 tsp Sea salt
2 cups Orange juice
1 Lime juice (squeeze the lime after you have zested it)
10 pcs Mint leaves
1 Oranges- peeled & cubed
1. Cut up the watermelon and put it in the blender. Add a tad of water and puree it. Now pour it in a container and freeze it in a freezer.
2. Every half an hour go in a rack the puree at least 10 times. It should eventually become a snow-cone consistency.
3. Now continue to make the dressing. Pour 2 cups of orange juice into the blender. Take 1 lime and orange and zest it and set the zest aside. Cut the skins off of 1 orange and 1 lime and cube them and place them in the blender.
4. Blend it a little and then take some fresh mint and chop it up. Add the mint and blend it well. Pour out the dressing in a container.
5. Take the cube watermelon toss it together with 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
6. Place the watermelon ice on top and finish with the lime zest and a pinch of kosher salt on top.
7. If you want bourbon or dark rum on top it is up to you!