Download the PDF guidebook for a printable version of this recipe as well as a pre-made shopping list: https://grokker-static.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Daily-Dish-v1.pdf
Found this video on it's own through search? Check out the whole program: Daily Dish! Healthy & Delicious 15-Minute Meals
Ingredients: (4 servings)
12 oz canned tuna or tuna from pouches, drained
1/4 cup onion, chopped
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp mayonnaise or greek yogurt
1 tsp Sriracha or hot sauce
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1-2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
1. Add tuna, onions, and fresh parsley to a large bowl.
2. Whisk in the egg, mayonnaise (or yogurt), Sriracha, and lemon juice.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, and use your hands to gently combine.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, about 1/2 cup each. Shape into 4, 1 inch thick patties.
5. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
6. Gently lay the tuna patties in the pan, and cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve warm with your favorite sides.