Download the PDF guidebook for a printable version of this recipe as well as a pre-made shopping list: https://grokker-static.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Daily-Dish-v1.pdf
Found this video on it's own through search? Check out the whole program: Daily Dish! Healthy & Delicious 15-Minute Meals
Ingredients: (4 servings)
1 pound chicken breasts (about 2 medium)
2 bell peppers of choice
1 red onion
2 tbsp olive oil
2½-3 tbsp fajita seasoning
Your favorite tortillas
Optional toppings: sour cream, cheese, salsa, avocado
1. Preheat your air fryer at 390F for 5 minutes while you prep the chicken and vegetables.
2. Pat the chicken breast dry and slice. Slice the bell peppers and onions thinly.
3. Mix the chicken with oil in a large bowl. Add the fajita seasoning and mix to coat. Add the veggies to the bowl, and a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix.
4. Place the mixture in the air fryer in a single layer. Air fry for 10 to 12 minutes, mixing halfway through.
5. Remove from the Air fryer and serve with tortillas and toppings of choice.
*No air fryer? Spread mixture on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.