1lb (450g) salmon fillet, skinned
2 x large oranges
3 x small red onions
8 oz. (200g) large cooked peeled prawns
12 oz. (300g) mixed leaves
1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 ½ tbsp honey
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1. Skin the salmon fillet. Place a medium frying pan on a medium/high heat and add some olive oil. When hot place the salmon, place the side that had the skin facing down. Cook for roughly 6 minutes on that side until the salmon is a nice medium brown colour then turn over and switch the pan off, allowing the salmon to cook in residual heat - approx. 4 minutes (the salmon should be crisp on the underside, soft and pink in the middle).
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the vinegar, mustard and honey. Add the olive oil and whisk until emulsified and thick. Mix in the mayonnaise to the dressing.
3. Over a a mixing bowl segment the orange, collecting the juice. Squeeze out the remaining juice from the pith. Pour half of the juice into the dressing mixture and mix well.
4. Finely slice the red onions and reserve for later.
5. In a separate bowl flake the salmon fillet and pour over half of the dressing to keep it moist.
6. In a medium bowl place the prawns, onions and orange and leaves and mix gently with your hands. Then pour in the rest of your dressing, toss with your hands.
7. Place two handfuls of the leaves mixture on a plate and liberally scatter a good portion of salmon over. Season with pepper and serve.
Check out all of Mark Rigby's https://grokker.com/cooking/collection/super-salads/5167e6d0558fccb35e00f803