Servings: 1 baking tray
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Purple Potato Cakes with Goat Cheese and Thyme:
1 bag fingerling potatoes OR 1 bag of purple potatoes, washed and sliced through a mandolin as thinly as you can
1 bunch thyme
3 tablespoons of butter
4 oz. goat cheese
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350.
2. Generously butter a muffin tin and place a sprig of thyme in the bottom of each.
3. Over that, add a potato slice.
4. Alternate between small blobs of goat cheese and potato until you have a small stack.
5. Press each stack down so they are compact and molded together OR place a sheet of waxed paper over the muffin tin and then place another muffin tin on top, so that they nestle.
6. Press down firmly.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, until the potatoes are nice and browned.
8. Invert on a cutting board, thyme side up!