For the brownies:
1 cup almond milk (or water)
1 cup maple syrup or agave
1 & 1/2 tsp salt
3 cups cocoa powder
1 vanilla bean, scraped (or 1 & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
4 cups cashew flour
For the ganache topping:
1 cup coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup or agave
Pinch sea salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup cocoa powder
1. Add wet ingredients to a food processor, mix and then add cocoa powder, mix till combined
2. Pour mixture into a bowl and fold in cashew flour until combined
3. Using a spatula, spread about ½ inch thick onto a teflex lined sheet (or a parchment lined pan if using an oven) and dehydrate overnight OR in an oven, bake at 200°F for 1 hour
4. Flip over the brownies using a large spatula then dehydrate 5 more hours, OR in an oven for 1 hour. Remove from dehydrator or oven and cool completely.
5. Blend ingredients for ganache in a food processor.
6. Pour ganache over brownies, then place in the refrigerator for 30 mins to set up.
7. Cut brownies into squares.