Cook time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
Make sure you have: a microwavable bowl, a zester, a small casserole dish
1. Crack your chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwavable dish, place in the microwave for 1 and 1/2 minutes until the chocolate has almost completely melted.
2. Stir in any bits of chocolate to fully melt everything. Stir in the butter, then place in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
3. Mix in the cream, add 1 tsp of sea salt and zest (you can substitute this with any flavouring that you desire).
4. Cover the bottom of the casserole dish with a piece of baking paper. Tip the ganache in and smooth with a spoon.
5. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
6. Remove the ganache from the dish and take off the parchment paper. Using a knife cut the chocolate into 1 inch by 1/2 inch cubes. Round each cube using your hand.
7. Decorate by sifting cocoa powder over the balls and if you like a pinch of sea salt to really enhance the flavour.