Servings: Makes 30 cookies
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
3 bananas (preferably ripe or spotty bananas)
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup pitted and chopped dried dates
1/4 cup oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chocolate chips, walnuts or raisins
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash bananas in a bowl, and mix in the remaining ingredients.
3. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
4. Using a mini ice cream scoop or tablespoon, place the batter onto a Silpat or parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25 Minutes.
6. Cool and serve.
** To make into bars – place dough in a greased 7×11 dish, bake for 35-40 minutes then allow to cool. Cut into bars or squares
7. To Freeze: allow cookies to cool after baking then place in a Ziploc bag, label and freeze for up to 3 months.