Download the PDF guidebook for a printable version of this recipe as well as a pre-made shopping list: https://grokker-static.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Daily-Dish-v1.pdf
Found this video on it's own through search? Check out the whole program: Daily Dish! Healthy & Delicious 15-Minute Meals
Ingredients: (4 servings)
1 pound green beans
1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
1 large shallot, chopped (sub onion)
Salt, to taste
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound ground pork or your favorite ground protein
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
¼ cup stir fry sauce
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat the bottom with oil.
2. Add in the shallots and a sprinkle of salt. Cook, stirring, for a couple minutes or until the shallots are softened.
3. Toss in the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add the ground pork and break it up with spatula. Sprinkle on some salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
5. Add in the green beans and crushed red pepper if using, cover and cook until the beans are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the stir-fry sauce and turn off the heat. Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Top with scallions and serve!