4 Catfish filets
1 cup Olive/canola oil
4 cloves sliced garlic
1 tbp chopped cilantro leafs
1 tbp Smoked paprika
Salt to taste
Fresh ground black pepper corn to taste
Cornbread Panzanella salad
5 cups of chicken broth.
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp oil
10 peeled and deveined shrimps, chopped
6 oz Andouille sausage diced
3/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
1 & 1/2 cups Arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
3/4 cup dry white wine
1 tbsp chopped fresh green onions
1. Combine oil, slice garlic , cilantro leafs and smoked paprika together to make a marinated for the cat fish.
2. Cover cat fish with marinated and leave in fridge for 2 hours.
3. Heat black skillet pan until smoking. Season cat fish with salt and black pepper, place cat fish in hot skillet and cook for 5 minutes each side or until golden brown on each side and cook thru.
4. On a large plate place dirty risotto in the middle with the catfish on top. Finish with cornbread Panzanella salad
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the broth to a simmer. Cover the broth and keep warm over low heat.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, saute until tender.
3. Add the rice and stir. Add 3/4 cup of dry white wine keep stirring until almost completely evaporated.
4. Add 1/2 cup of broth and stir until almost completely absorbed, Continue cooking the rice, adding the broth 1/2 cup at a time, this should take no more than 4 & 1/2 cups. Stirring constantly and allowing each addition of broth to absorb before adding the next, until the rice is tender but still firm to the bite and the mixture is creamy, set a side.
5. In other pan heat oil, add Andouille sausage and brown. Add shrimp, dice peppers and stir
6. Add the cooked risotto with the remaining 1/2 cup of broth and keep stirring, add ground cayenne pepper check seasoning and correct if needed. Add chopped green onions and remove from heat and serve.
Serve and Enjoy!