1. Cut the chicken thighs into nugget-sized pieces.
2. Pre-heat a pan to medium-high heat. Add enough olive oil to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
3. Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk. Place breadcrumbs and flour in two separate bowls and set aside.
4. Coat eat chicken piece, first with the flour, then place in the whisked eggs, then into the breadcrumbs and then place into the heated pan. Repeat the process for all the chicken nuggets.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste while the nuggets are browning. On a medium high cook the chicken on both sides for about 5-10 minutes or until the nuggets turn golden brown. Flip the nuggets over and cook for another 5-10 minutes. then lower the heat to medium low and cook for another 10 minutes until the chicken cook all the way through before serving. To make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through, cut into one of the chicken and check.