2 tbsp fruit-only apricot preserves
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp sweet paprika
1/2 tsp salt
2 lbs boneless, skinless organic chicken tenders
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13″x9″ baking pan with coconut oil.
2. In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, apricot preserves, mustard, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
3. In another medium bowl combine the almond flour, almond meal, coconut flour, pepper, thyme, paprika and salt.
4. Dip each chicken tender in the egg mixture, then dredge through the flour mixture. Place in the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Change oven to high broil for 2 minutes, flip each chicken tender and broil the other side for 2 minutes.
6. Serve with a side of sugar-free BBQ sauce or organic honey mustard.