For the dry mix which can be stored:
1 cup gluten-free sweet rice flour
1 cup ground hazelnuts
1 cup sweet white sorghum flour (like Bob's Red Mill)
1 cup teff flour (Bob's Red Mill makes this too)
1 & 1/2 tsp xantham gum (Bob's Red Mill makes this too)
1. In a container or a bowl, add the teff flour, sweet white sorghum flour, gluten-free sweet rice flour, ground hazelnuts, and lastly add in the xantham gum.
2. Shake it up if in a container, or mix it well if you did it in a bowl.
3. Preheat your flat crêpe pan to medium to high heat. Crack 3 eggs in a bowl and then add in some milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk this mixture for a few minutes.
4. Measure out 3/4 cup of your crêpe mixture and add it into the egg mixture. Whisk the batter together and you have your crêpe batter! It will look runny but that is right.
5. Take a little bit of butter and coat the heated pan. Pour approximately 1/3 cup of batter into the center of the crêpe pan and swivel it around with a back and forth shaking motion until you have a thin, round crêpe.
6. Allow crêpe to cook until edges become golden brown, then flip and briefly allow the other side to cook. (10-15 seconds) Slide it right off the pan to a plate.
7. Dress with a small amount of nutella, jam or maple syrup down the middle, roll up, cut into two pieces and serve warm.