1/2 bunch of fresh asparagus
1/2 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup gluten-free Panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/8th tsp salt
Pepper to taste
Butter for greasing the pie dish
2 tbsp olive oil for sauteeing
1. Preheat oven to 325-350°F.
2. Sautee chopped onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until glassy.
4. Add chopped asparagus and sautee until tender, remove from heat.
5. Whisk eggs together while asparagus is cooling.
7. Generously grease a glass or ceramic pie dish with butter and pour the mixture into the dish.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes or until firm and beginning to turn golden brown.
9. Cool and serve.