For De-boning the Chicken:
1. Wash hands and wear some latex gloves.
2. At the neck, cut out the wishbone by pulling the skin up and out of the way and sliding the knife along the underside of the wishbone. Continue cutting around and under the wishbone until it is free and can be pulled out with your fingers.
3. Turn the bird over, and with breast side down, cut along the backbone from the neck to the tail. With short sharp strokes of your knife, keeping the knife close to the bones, cut the flesh and skin, carefully using your fingers to pull the flesh away from the carcass.
4. Cut through the ball-and-socket joints connecting the wing and thigh bones to the carcass, so that they are separated from the carcass but still attached to the skin. When step is complete on both sides, meat will be attached only along the ridge of the breastbone. Gently (the skin tears easily) pull to separate the breastbone and carcass from the flesh.
5. Cut the flesh from the curved (saber) bone near the wing and remove the bone. While holding the wing bone from inside the bird, cut through the tendons and scrape the meat from the bone with the knife. Pull out the bone, using the knife to free it. Using a cleaver or thick-bladed cook's knife, cut off end of leg bone. Repeat step the previous step to remove the leg bone. Re-position wing and leg meat so skin side is out. The whole chicken is now completely boned, with the skin intact and ready to be stuffed, rolled, and roasted.
1. For the stuffing paste cut up some of the chicken meat and put it into your processor. Grind it without the ingredients in order to keep it more consistent. Add in a pinch of salt and 1 Egg. Grind again till it is a more fine paste then add 1/4 cup of Cream. Grind till it is smooth and perfect to put on the chicken breast.
Braising and Roasting the Chicken:
1. Grab the chicken breast put the paste on top and start to roll it. Use some butchers vine (or rope) to tie the chicken roll together. Take it to pan and start to cook it in the pan and wait till the color has turned brown and roasted. Add more flavor with salt, 2 leaves of thyme, and 2 whole cloves crushed.
2. Start to braise the fat juice onto the chicken and then transfer to a roasting dish. Finish by roasting further in a 125°F oven for about 20 min. Let it rest for 15-20 min before serving.
1. Take a medium hot pot with a little oil. Start to cook some chicken wing till it is caramelized. Add the chopped onions and 2 whole cloves of Garlic. Add a little bit of the flour to thicken the sauce. Add a little of Thyme.
2. Wait for hour an half for the fat to reduce. Strain the sauce out. Add in a pinch of salt to taste and Vinegar.